Serves 2 | Preparation time 10 minutes | Cooking time 10 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
100g dark Chocolat Frey chocolate, broken in pieces
2 cups full cream milk
1 teaspoon castor sugar or to taste
1-2 teaspoons cornflour
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
WHAT TO DO
1. Splash a little of the milk and all the chocolate into a saucepan over a low heat and slowly melt, stirring constantly.
2. Once chocolate is completely melted slowly add the remainder of the milk [reserving about 2 tablespoons for the cornflour mix].
3. Add desired amount of sugar until completely combined.
4. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and the last of the milk to create a smooth mixture and add to the chocolate mix, whisking constantly until it thickens.
5. Continue to cook on low heat until thick and creamy.
6. Serve hot in a mug with mini marshmallows and any other of your favourite hot chocolate toppings, and enjoy!
Makes 2 cups of double thick hot chocolate